Spa Breaks for Couples: UK Overnight, Day & Weekend Packages
A vast range of spa breaks for couples is available throughout the UK at top hotels with award-winning facilities. These unique holidays away are perfect for you and your other half to unwind and relax. Melt your stress away in a jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, or with a luxurious couples massage.
Enjoy a romantic retreat to gorgeous UK hotels in gardens, woodland, or by the sea. Indulge in three-course meals, glasses of prosecco, and spa treatments to restore and revive. Find the best overnight spa breaks, relaxing treatments, and packages for couples.
Are you looking for a spa in a particular region? Then, select a part for your spa stay.
Scotland Spa Breaks for Couples & Overnight Breaks
Trump Turnberry Hotel, Ayrshire
- Why it’s perfect for couples: The Trump Turnberry Hotel is a Luxury Collection Resort and winner of the Scottish Hotel of the Year 2018. Set across 800 acres of the beautiful Scottish countryside, the hotel offers a spectacular coastal setting with breathtaking views. The spa provides tranquility and relaxation with a sauna, hot stone therapy, body scrubs, massage, and more.
- Location: Turnberry, Girvan KA26 9LT
- Prices: From £229.50 per person – One Night Spa Break
Book your stay:
The Principal Edinburgh Charlotte Square
- Why it’s perfect for couples: The Principal Charlotte Square overlooks one of Edinburgh’s prettiest private garden squares, just meters from Princes Street and George Street. The full-service spa offers an indoor pool and steam room for you and your other half to relax and rejuvenate.
- Location: 38 Charlotte Square, Edinburgh EH2 4HQ
- Prices: From £115 per person – Couples Retreat Spa Experience (spa day)
Book your stay:
Fairmont St Andrews, Fife
- Why it’s perfect for couples: The Fairmont St Andrews is a luxury golf resort with fine dining and spa facilities. Set on 520 acres of cliffs overlooking St Andrews Bay, this 5-star hotel is the perfect setting for a romantic getaway.
- Location: St Andrews KY16 8PN
- Prices: From £119 per person – Relax Spa Day
Book your stay:
The Doubletree By Hilton Westerwood Spa & Golf Resort
- Why it’s perfect for couples: Based midway between Glasgow and Edinburgh, this 4-star hotel offers fantastic spa and golf facilities. The Doubletree by Hilton Westerwood Spa provides facilities for a romantic stay with massages, therapies, and relaxing soaks.
- Location: 1 St Andrews Dr, Glasgow G68 0EW
- Prices: From £118.50 per person – One Night Spa Break
Book your stay:
Crerar Loch Fyne Hotel and Spa
- Why it’s perfect for couples: The Crerar Loch Fyne Hotel and Spa is a four-star AA-awarded hotel that is a must-stay for those visiting the west coast of Scotland. The spa offers a great range of packages, products, and contemporary treatments from expert therapists.
- Location: Inveraray PA32 8XT
“You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
North East Spa Breaks & Days for Couples
Verbena Spa at Feversham Arms Hotel, North Yorkshire
- Why it’s perfect for couples: The couples treatment room is ideal for you and your other half to receive a tandem treatment. Enjoy the outdoor heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi. Have a romantic meal after your indulging treatment.
- Location: 1 High Street, Helmsley YO62 5AG, England
- Prices: From £139.50 per person -One Night Bed and Breakfast
Book your stay:
Read a full review here: Verbena Spa Review
Rudding Park, Harrogate
- Why it’s perfect for couples: This privately owned luxury hotel is one of the most beautiful Harrogate hotels with 90 bedrooms, a spa, two restaurants, a kitchen garden, private cinema, and two golf courses. The spa was named the Best New Spa in the UK by the Good Spa Guide 2018 and recaptured Harrogate’s spa heritage using natural spring waters from the grounds at Rudding Park.
- Location: Rudding Ln, Follifoot, Harrogate HG3 1JH
- Prices: From £155 per person – Roof Top Spa Break with Rasul
Rockliffe Hall, Darlington
- Why it’s perfect for couples: At Rockliffe Hall, you and your other half can enjoy anything from spa facilities, golf, a cocktail bar, and afternoon tea. You can find top treatments, first-rate facilities, and fantastic customer service here.
- Location: Hurworth-on-Tees, Darlington DL2 2DU
- Prices: From £250 per person – Couples Hideaway Spa Break (overnight break)
QHotels – Slaley Hall, Hexham
- Why it’s perfect for couples: The opulent Slaley Hotel in Hexem offers a luxurious visit, lavish accommodations, and picturesque surroundings for a romantic stay. This is ideal for a couples retreat, set in 1000 acres of beautiful Northumbrian woodland and moorland. The spa offers pampering to soothe aches and pains, with spa therapists offering indulgent treatments.
- Location: Coal Rd, Hexham NE47 0B
- Prices: From £109 per person – One Night Spa Break
QHotels – Aldwark Manor Golf & Spa Hotel, Aldwark
- Why it’s perfect for couples: Aldwark Manor Golf and Spa Hotel are romantic, offering peace and relaxation. The hotel blends traditional features, classic accommodations, and unbeatable service. The spa offers a pool, steam room, sauna, relaxation rooms, and duo treatment room for you and your other half to get a massage together.
- Location: Aldwark, Alne, York YO61 1UF
- Prices: From £109 per person – One Night Spa Break
North West Romantic Spa Breaks & Couples Packages
Carden Park Hotel – Cheshire’s Country Estate, Broxton
- Why it’s perfect for couples: Treat you and your other half to a stay at Carden Park Hotel and Spa, nestled in 1,000 acres of rolling Cheshire countryside—the perfect place for a pampering visit.
- Location: Broxton Rd, Chester CH3 9DQ
- Prices: From £105 per person – Carden Simply Spa Package (overnight break)
QHotels – Oulton Hall Hotel & Spa, Leeds
- Why it’s perfect for couples: At Oulton Hall Hotel and Spa, you can find landscaped gardens, sweeping staircases, a posh spa, and 27 holes of golf at a converted 18th-century mansion house. The tree-lined grounds are the perfect place for a romantic walk, and the glitzy leisure club with a spa, indoor pool, and gym is just the place to unwind.
- Location: Rothwell Ln, Oulton, Leeds LS26 8HN
- Prices: From £115 per person – One Night Spa Break
The Spa At The Midland, Manchester
- Why it’s perfect for couples: The Spa at The Midland Hotel is an impressive building standing proudly in the heart of Manchester’s city center. The spa offers multiple relaxation zones, eight treatment rooms, a Rasul, and a slight heat experience zone (sauna, steam, lifestyle shower) for you and your other half to turn up the heat.
- Location: Peter St, Manchester M60 2DS
- Prices: From £62.50 per person – Rasul Spa Day for 2
Macdonald Craxton Wood Hotel, Ledsham
- Why it’s perfect for couples: The Macdonald Craxton Wood Hotel offers a full-service spa experience with a thermal suite, fitness room, and 18-meter pool. Here you and your other half can lose the stress and invest in yourselves in one of the thermal suites and enjoy a delicious dinner after.
- Location: Parkgate Rd, Ledsham, Chester CH66 9PB
- Prices: From £64.50 per person – Spa Break for Two (overnight break)
Armathwaite Hall Hotel and Spa, Bassenthwaite
- Why it’s perfect for couples: The Armathwaite Hall Hotel and Spa in the Lake District is a beautiful four-star 17th-century former stately home near Keswick. The spa is true relaxation with luxurious facilities for couples with an infinity pool, thermal suite, sauna, state-of-the-art gym, treatments, exercise classes, and more.
- Location: B5291, Bassenthwaite Lake, Keswick CA12 4RE
- Prices: From £172.50 per person – One Night Escape Spa Break
Wales Spa Breaks for Couples
The Forum Spa at Celtic Manor Resort, Welsh countryside, near Newport
- Why it’s perfect for couples: Located in the beautiful Usk Valley in South Wales, this is the ideal place for you and your other half to ease your stresses and indulge in a much-needed escape.
- Location: The Coldra, Newport NP18 1HQ, Wales
Prices: From £109 per person – January Detox
Book your stay: Overnight Break – from £109 per person
- Read a full review here: Celtic Manor Spa Review
Bryn Meadows Golf, Hotel and Spa, Maesycwmmer
- Why it’s perfect for couples: Bryn Meadows is known as one of the leading destinations for spa breaks in Wales, with beautiful countryside views and extensive leisure facilities – 20 yards indoor swimming pool, sauna, and a hot tub. Enjoy a range of treatments, including facials and massages.
- Location: Maesycwmmer, Ystrad Mynach NP12 2RB
- Prices: From £99 per person – Overnight Break
The Corran Resort and Spa, Carmarthen
- Why it’s perfect for couples: The Corran Resort and Spa is a luxury hotel in Wales where couples can enjoy the beautiful marshlands in Laugharne with stylish rooms, a spa, and excellent cuisine.
- Location: Marsh Rd, Laugharne, Carmarthen SA33 4RS
- Prices: From £132.50 per person – Couples Spa Getaway
Holm House, Cardiff
- Why it’s perfect for couples: Holm House Hotel and Spa are set in a beautiful location near the sea. The high-end spa offers treatment rooms, a hydrotherapy pool, a tidal current machine and water feature, a steam room, a private gym, and elegant relaxation areas.
- Location: Marine Parade, Cardiff, Penarth CF64 3BG
- Prices: From £145 per person – Couples Coastal Retreat
The Kinmel Hotel and Kinspa, Abergele
- Why it’s perfect for couples: The Kinmel Hotel and Kinspa is a 4-star hotel set amongst rolling parkland with spectacular coast views, only a three-minute drive from the northern Welsh market town of Abergele. Here you and your other half can enjoy splendid accommodation, fine dining, and a luxurious Award-winning spa.
- Location: St George’s Rd, Abergele LL22 9AS
- Prices: From £145 per person – Escape at the Kinmel
Book your stay:
Midlands Spa Breaks, Overnight Deals & Weekends for Couples
Ragdale Hall, Leicestershire
- Why it’s perfect for couples: This spa is a paradise for couples, great for an indulgent night or two being pampered in the luxurious spa. Features like the candle pool are majestic, where you can swim into a cave lit with flickering candles and changing colored lights.
- Location: Ragdale Hall Health Hydro and Thermal Spa, Ragdale Village, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE14 3PB
- Prices: From £357 per person – Two Night Taster Break
Book your stay:
Read a full review here: Ragdale Hall Spa Review
“I loved you like a man loves a woman he never touches, only writes to, keeps little photographs of.” – Charles Bukowski
Macdonald Hill Valley Spa Hotel, Shropshire
- Why it’s perfect for couples: The candlelit relaxation Suite is ideal for couples, where therapists will work their magic on your mind, body, and spirit. Get a bathrobe and slippers and enjoy a stay full of tranquillity, relaxation, and full-body pampering. You and your other half will feel relaxed and uplifted after.
- Location: Tarporley Road, Whitchurch, Shropshire, SY13 4HA
- Prices: From £79.50 per person – Valentine’s Spa Break
- Book your stay: The Spa Break for Two, Overnight Break – from £54.50 per person
- Read a full review here: Macdonald Hill Valley Spa, Hotel & Golf Review
Elan Spa at Mallory Court, Leamington Spa
- Why it’s perfect for couples: Elan Spa at Mallory Court is a luxury country house hotel in Leamington Spa and the ideal setting for a romantic spa break. Tucked amongst the trees in Mallory’s grounds, the spa is a peaceful retreat to de-stress with state-of-the-art facilities overlooking quintessential English gardens.
- Location: Harbury Ln, Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire CV33 9QB
- Prices: From £179 per person – One Night ESPA Spa Break
Hoar Cross Hall, Staffordshire
- Why it’s perfect for couples: Hoar Cross Hall is a Grade II listed stately home retreat in Staffordshire that pairs period style with modern luxury. Stroll through the pretty gardens, relax in the Italian Water Garden, or sit by one of the six on-site lakes. Having won the ‘Midlands Spa of the Year 2018’ award, the luxury spa offers couples tranquil pools, soothing water therapies, aqua detox, sensory showers, and head-to-toe relaxation for body and mind.
- Location: Maker Lane, Burton-upon-Trent DE13 8QS
- Prices: From £144.50 per person – Friday Fizz
The Belfry, Wishaw
- Location: Lichfield Rd, Wishaw, Sutton Coldfield B76 9PR
- Prices: From £119 per person – Winter Great Deals – 55-Minute Treatment
- Book your stay: The Belfry in Wishaw is the perfect pampering retreat for couples with 16 luxurious treatment rooms, an elegant relaxation room, a unique Fire and Ice Experience, and a double treatment room, ideal for couples.
Read a full review here: The Belfry Spa Review
London Spa Days, Breaks, Hotels & Deals for Couples
Spa at Chancery Court – Sense at the Rosewood Hotel
- Why it’s a perfect spa break for couples: Rosewood London offers a dreamy and calming atmosphere. You and your other half can remove from London entirely, imagining yourselves in a tranquil Buddhist temple or the tropical climes of Thailand or Vietnam. An opportunity for both of you to relax from the get-go and unwind together.
- This spa also offers one of London’s most exclusive double treatment rooms, the Duet Suite. This treatment room offers complete privacy, with changing facilities, a shower, and a steam room. So you and your other half can have pampering from two therapists performing a range of holistic treatments in harmony.
- Location: 252 High Holborn. Holborn, Camden, London, WC1V 7EN, United Kingdom
- Prices: From £175 per person – Couple’s Spa Treatment & Champagne Afternoon Tea
Read a full review here: Spa at Chancery Court.
“Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.” – Plato
K Spa in the K West Hotel, London
- Why it’s perfect for couples: The spa is clean, white, and full of fragrant aromas, with a friendly staff ready to pamper you and your special someone with various treatments. Lounge in a fluffy robe and flip-flops, and enjoy the spa’s state-of-the-art facilities.
- Perhaps you and your other half can try the Salt Caviar Massage, a deep massage boosting energy and targets areas of concern. This combines Siberian Gold Root with Eucalyptus and Siberian Pine nut essential oils to help tone and detoxify with a caviar sugar scrub to melt away tired muscles and soothe your body.
- Location: Richmond Way, Hammersmith and Fulham, London, W14 0AX
- Prices: From £149.50 per person – Seasonal Treat (overnight break)
Read a full review here: K West Hotel and Spa Review
Akasha Spa at Hotel Cafe Royal, London
- Why it’s perfect for couples: This is an oasis for you and your other half to get pampered as you leave the madness of your busy lives behind—the ideal place to revive yourselves and come to a feeling of complete zen.
- Location: 68 Regent Street, London, W1B 4DY
- Prices: From £220 per person – A Celebration Spa Day For 2 Guests – 60 Min. Massage or Facial, Whirlpool Bath, Champagne, Fruit
Read a full review here: Akasha Spa Hotel Cafe Royal London Review
Espa Life at Corinthia
- Why it’s perfect for couples: ESPA Life at Corinthia is regarded as London’s most exclusive, most luxurious spa with world-class pampering treatments. So if you are looking for a truly romantic and memorable spa experience, ESPA life has five-star luxury written all over it and is the ultimate romantic spa break.
- Location: Whitehall Pl, Westminster, London SW1A 2B
- Prices: From £367 per person – Relax and Rejuvenate (overnight break)
Book your stay:
Read a full review here: Corinthia Hotel London Spa Review
The Spa at InterContinental London – The O2
- Why it’s perfect for couples: The Spa at InterContinental London – The O2 offers tranquility and relaxation when you enter the door. The state-of-the-art spa facilities provide a luxurious and holistic approach to well-being with acclaimed treatments designed by ESPA and a team of professional therapists.
- Location: Ground Floor, 1 Waterview Drive, London SE10 0TW
- Prices: From £75.50 per person – Luxurious Spa Day for Two
Book your stay:
Read a full review here: The Spa at InterContinental London – The O2 Review
South East Spa Hotel Deals & Weekends Away for Couples
Brooklands Hotel Spa, Surrey
- Why it’s perfect for couples: This is the ideal place for urbanite couples who need respite from the busy city.
- Location: Brooklands Drive, Weybridge, KT13 0SL
- Prices: From £146.50 per person – The Fast and The Fabulous One Night Spa Break
Read a full review here: Brooklands Spa Hotel in Weybridge
The Runnymede on Thames, Surrey
- Why it’s the perfect spa break for couples: Relax in the spa lounge or the riverside gardens with your other half. Then, after your treatments, hire a boat and cruise down the River Thames together.
- Location: £175 per person – Couples Retreat (overnight break)
Read a full review here: Runnymede Spa Hotel Review
Utopia Spa at the Rowhill Grange Hotel in Dartford, Surrey
- Why it’s perfect for couples: This hotel is often called Kent’s hidden secret and is the ideal place for you and your other half to unwind. Indulge in spa treatments together, enjoy fine dining at the award-winning grill room, and take in the fresh country air.
- Enjoy stunning views over the glorious Kent countryside and surroundings. The 15 acres of private grounds offer a truly romantic setting for walks with the person you love.
- Location: Top Dartford Road, Dartford DA2 7QH
Prices: £214.50 per person – Dinner, Bed, and Breakfast with Added Spa (overnight break)
Book your stay:
Read a full review here: Rowhill Grange Utopia Spa Hotel Review
Macdonald Berystede Hotel & Spa, Ascot
- Why it’s perfect for couples: This stately retreat within the landscaped gardens near Royal Windsor offers a state-of-the-art spa with a glass-walled swimming pool. The double treatment room at the Vita Spa is perfect for romantic breaks.
- Location: Bagshot Road, Sunninghill, Ascot SL5 9JH, England
- Prices: £104.50 per person – Valentine’s Spa Break (overnight break)
- Book your stay: The Spa Break for Two, Overnight Break – from £94.50 per person
- Read a full review here: Macdonald Berystede Hotel & Spa Review
“You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” – Oscar Wilde
South West Luxury Spa Breaks for Couples
Fistral Spa, Newquay
- Why it’s perfect for couples: This shore-side sanctuary overlooking spectacular Fistral Beach is ideal for deep relaxation and a romantic getaway. It is the best of both worlds, with quiet countryside surroundings and access to the buzz of Newquay.
- Location: Esplanade Road, Newquay, TR7 1PT, United Kingdom
- Prices: £324.50 per person – Be a Romantic (two nights’ bed and breakfast)
Read a full review here: Fistral Beach Hotel and Spa Review
C-Side Spa at Cowley Manor, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
- Why it’s perfect for couples: With parkland, lakes, spring, woods, and meadows, this is the ideal place to relax, unwind with your other half and enjoy the British countryside.
- Location: Cowley, GL53 9NL, United Kingdom
- Prices: £125 per person – Relax Daylight Spa Day Experience, incl. 60 Minute Treatment & Lunch
Read a full review here: Cowley Manor Spa Review
“Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.” – Elinor Glyn
South West Spa Breaks for 2
De Vere Cotswold Water Park, Cirencester
- Why it’s perfect for couples: The De Vere Cotswold Water Park is a contemporary luxury hotel with over 100 lakes and rivers. This romantic stay blends modern design with nature and captures the scenic landscape through expanses of glass. The spa offers a fully equipped gym, swimming pool, sauna, and various treatments and experiences.
- Location: Lake 6, Spine Rd E GL7 5FP
- Prices: From £135 per person – Lovers Pamper Day
Book your stay:
Gaia Spa at Boringdon Hall
- Why it’s perfect for couples: Gaia Spa is a luxury spa set within the ground of Boringdon Hall, a Grade I-listed 16th-century country manor on the edge of Dartmoor, Plymouth. The spa treatments are created with natural ingredients, highly skilled therapeutic techniques, and ESPA and Gaia products.
- Location: Hill Colebrook, Plymouth PL7 4DP
- Prices: From £144.50 per person – One Night Winter Warming Spa Break
Bannatyne Charlton House
- Why it’s perfect for couples: The Spa at Charlton House is a unique and luxurious place to soothe the mind and soul, relax, recuperate, and leave feeling rejuvenated. The luxury spa offers relaxing treatments, a hydrotherapy pool, body wraps, and an indulgent experience for couples.
- Location: Charlton Road, Shepton Mallet, Glastonbury BA4 4PR
- Prices: From £109.50 per person – Blissful Break (overnight break)
Read a full review here: Bannatyne Charlton House Review
The Mount Somerset, Taunton
- Why it’s perfect for couples: The Mount Somerset Hotel and Spa is a stunning luxury 19-bedroom Regency country house hotel in Somerset, set within four acres of beautiful grounds. The hotel has log fires, antiques, high ceilings, large windows, and views over the award-winning landscaped gardens. The luxury spa offers a hydrotherapy pool, sauna, steam room, hot tub, foot spa, and walk-in showers. The hotel is also famous for the 3 Rosette restaurants for a romantic meal with your other half.
- Location: Lower Henlade, Stoke Hill, Taunton TA3 5NB
- Prices: From £175 per person – You and Me Time (overnight break)
South Spa Breaks for Couples, Days & Packages
Champneys, Tring, Hertfordshire
- Why it’s perfect for couples: This stunning redbrick Rothschild mansion and the prestige of Champneys’ flagship spa resort are the perfect combinations for a romantic weekend away. Not to mention the menu of over 100 Champneys spa treatments for you and your other half.
Chesham Road Wigginton, Tring, HP23 6HX, United Kingdom
- Prices: From £195 per person – Essential Break (overnight break)
Read a full review here: Champneys Tring Spa Review
Sequoia Spa at The Grove, Hertfordshire
- Why it’s a perfect spa break for couples: The Grove is big enough for you and your other half to get lost in but still feels intimate at the same time. It has a beach, a fabulous spa, and a golf course. The grounds offer nature lovers the perfect place to escape the city while the spa experience will refresh and rejuvenate.
- Location: Chandler’s Cross, Chandler’s Cross, WD3 4TG, United Kingdom
- Prices: From £240 per person – Overnight Escape
Read a full review here: The Grove Spa Review
Champneys Forest Mere, Hampshire
- Why it’s perfect for couples: This is an excellent place for you and your other half to escape the grind and recover from day-to-day stress. You will leave feeling peaceful and energized.
- Location: Champneys Forest Mere, Liphook, GU30 7JQ, United Kingdom
- Prices: From £190 per person – Essential Break (overnight break)
Read a full review here: Champneys Forest Mere Spa Review
Crowne Plaza Marlow
- Why it’s perfect for couples: The Crowne Plaza Marlow is a romantic 4-star hotel in Buckinghamshire in a lakeside location. Set in 5 acres of beautiful countryside, it is the perfect place for couples to rest and rejuvenate. The spa offers four tranquil treatment rooms and a high-end gym. Here you and your other half can ease your mind and soul together.
- Location: Fieldhouse Ln, Marlow SL7 1GJ
- Prices: From £119.50 per person – Deluxe One Night Spa Break – 25% OFF
Donnington Valley, Newbury
- Why it’s perfect for couples: Donnington Valley is a family-owned hotel, spa, and golf club in Berkshire with stunning parkland. The resort is a light and uplifting space with a list of heavenly treatments, professional therapists, and a menu to leave you and your other half feeling relaxed, revitalized, and carefree.
- Location: Old Oxford Rd, Donnington, Newbury RG14 3AG
- Prices: From £189 per person – The Ultimate Bonding Break (overnight break)
“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you … I could walk through my garden forever.” – Alfred Tennyson